Monday, December 05, 2005

Welcome

I would like to welcome myself to the wonderful world of blogs (i hope thats the correct term, i dont want to sound like a complete blog virgin!) hehe.
I have 10 mins left of my working day, and boy will i be glad to get home! I work in a call centre and have had nothing but moaning customers all day!! At this rate i will become an alcoholic!
Well i guess i should introduce myself to anyone that reads this, my name is Sarah, i am 25 yrs old and live in Mid Wales (in the hills! With the sheep!) hehe.
I am pretty new to blogs, url's etc, so i do hope you will all bear with me till i get myself up to speed on the internet.
It is now 8.30pm and im keeping a sharp eye on the time as i dont want to miss I'm a celebrity Final!! I think Sid will win, he's taken to life in the jungle so easily (and he's real cute too!) Well i think i will call it a night as far as blogs go. (dont want to overdo it on my first entry!)
I look forward to my next entry!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :)

8:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a mad world, but like Nik says, welcome to it!

10:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to our world sarah. hehe.

I work in a call centre to, and I live in Mid wales (Newtown). I think Iv beat you to the alcoholic part though lol.

2:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, welcome to the crazy, but rewarding world of blogging! My Joe works in an office where he is on the phone all day and when he gets home he doesn't even pick up the phone, lol! Welcome and enojoy yourself, that's what matters! =)

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home