Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Day two.
A pretty average day as far as days go today. Quite slow at work, i dont finish till 6.30pm on Tuesdays. Then at 7pm i go Line Dancing! We have been practising for our christmas party, which is next week! (im so nervous) Im doing a dance this year with the beginners group to a beach boys song! Im just glad that the dance will be after the dinner so i get to neck a few beers first!
Nothing really happened today, such is my boring life, although i do have a funny story. I had a customer call me this evening saying she was waiting for her ceiling light to arrive, she did have a parcel arrive that morning but it wasnt her light! Our warehouse had only sent her a mug instead of a light! How stupid can people be? Im glad that she was friendly though! We had a little giggle about it then.
Well now that Im a celebrity has finished i dont know what to so with myself! Im used to running home to watch it, the crowning of Carol Thatcher seemed to be an anti climax. Please tell me there are others out there that have been glued to the show as well as me?

Ive run out of things to say now so i shall leave you all in peace for a while.

Big thanks to
Nikki (for getting me hooked to the net!) Graeme (for the kind welcome) Nick (i work in Newtown!) and Liza Marie (i never answer the phone at home! hehe)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try blogging after the few beers ;) (Would love to see how that turns out!).

A mug instead of a light? LOL.

10:20 am  
Blogger Clamidia Staines said...

Hi, just ended up at your site as I was srfing for other welsh bloggers. I came across your friends site (the one with the cat) and she said to visit here as you've just started. Me too so maybe you could visit my site at www.spaces.msn.com/members/huwzone

i don't know how to set up links and stuff yet but there's some pretty daft stuff I came up with there so its quite amusing.

Anyway, good lucj with your dance! And if you visit other blogs and leave messages people do tend to visit you back.

have fun

Huw

12:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U'know I get the feeling you work in the same place as me. hehe...

your very brave. You'd never get me dancing even after a few beers/whiskys lol. Have a good time anyway.

12:57 am  
Blogger Karen said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Nikki sent me.

You are braver than I am, I have two left feet LOL Sounds like fun though, enjoy it!

4:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, Nikki sent me too :) And no you weren't the only one hooked on I'm a celeb, my bloke, Gareth absolutely loves it every year, so I am subjected to it lol, but Carol Thatcher won?!!? Hmm after that peeing thing I didn't think she would, or maybe that's part of it, shows she is just as lazy arsed as most people lol

11:45 pm  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Nikki said to come say hello! Welcome to the blogging world :)

10:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home