Thursday, December 08, 2005

Day Off

Thursday.
Wednesday was my day off, and i had a great lie in!. I had started preparing my bedroom for the hundreds of christmas decorations that i put up every year. I didnt realise my bedroom was so dusty!! I will have to sack the cleaner, hehe. I decided not to overdo it, so i did the dusting a little tidying and re-arranging, ready to hoover on Friday. (Then the decs can go up!!)
I love christmas sooo much, i just turn into a five year old.

I agreed to do overtime at work Last night, but its been pretty quite lately, and was easy money! But was rather boring.

I have been visiting the sites of people who have commented my blog and i've got one for the ladies! ;) Huw has a great site full of lots of interesting info. Although it wont let me sign in to comment for some reason so i will have to keep trying.

Went to college after work tonight. Im doing GCSE Psychology, i still cant seem to get my head around studying after all this time. hehe

Well im off to bed now, coz im shattered. Hello to everyone that comes across this page!

Big Thanks going out to Nikki (thanks for promoting my blog!) Huw (Nice pic ;) great site) Nick (my call centre is on the Vastre Estate) Karen (Im an aquarian too!) Lisa e (I totally agree! Hehe)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Studying is good as long as it's not full time (or so I've found!). I really enjoyed the Photography class I did earlier this year.

9:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to get a lie in, but I didn't get one on my day off this week *sigh*

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home