Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good Night In

Sunday

Had a really good night last nite with Nikki, we had a takeaway then watched a film and an episode of Angel. Got home about 11pmish then wrote my xmas cards out! I must have been mad! I put the tv on for background noise, and got hooked watching another film, it was 1.30am before i got to sleep. I had work today! Ive been a little dopey , but thats nothing new!

Im having a few problems with my computer at the moment, but im on the case. I dont have anything else to say tonight, so i will vall it a night.

Thanks to Nikki and Graeme.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're "valling" it a night, are you? Hehe :)

Was a good night last ight. Must do it more often.

7:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. lol what time do you start work? Lack of sleeps not always a good thing.

1:32 am  
Blogger Liss said...

Lack of sleep damn well sucks! Grrr! Glad you enjoyed yourself with Nikki - she can be great company :)

9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit late to this one hehe. Hope you get your pc sorted soon.

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home