Friday, December 16, 2005

Stressed

Boy oh boy, what a week!

Apologies for not updating my blog this week. My computer crashed on me, causing massive stress and headaches! I had to restore my PC back to its original state (Im never buying a 2nd hand pc again!).

Anyway, wot have i been up to? I had a stinking cold at the beginning of the week, so had a couple days off work. Feeling much better now. My line dancing christmas party went very well on Thursday, i got quite drunk thou, hehe. I took some pics but forgot to get one of me dancing! Doh!

Thanks to Nikki(av a gd w/e) Graeme, Lisa, Nick

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots of colds going around now. I'm sure I'll be ok until Christmas morning then I'll be ill, just like last year!

3:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your cold is getting better. Must meet up for a Christmas drink! :)

10:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your not the only one who hasnt been updating. Theres been no one online lately!

4:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the sexy pic by the way. Noticed you drink cyder to ;)

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home