Friday, December 30, 2005

New Years Eve


Saturday 31st December

Yea! We had snow!! On Thursday though!

I will upload my pics to my flickr account in the new year for you all to see.

Happy New Year!!!

Time to get back to some form of normality i suppose. Boo Hoo. I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me to the world of blogging. Sorry if i havent been updating very often, but ive had some technical difficulties (and im still learning).

New Years Resolutions for 2006!

- To completely give up cigarettes! I have given up for 2 months but still seem to be sneaking the odd one when i go out on the beer!

- To cut down on the amount of alcohol i consume! Which i suspect will help with the latter!

- To lose weight! Im far too overweight (christmas choccy's and cake dont help!)

- To get fit! I am sooo lazy, i need someone standing over me with a whip to get me into shape! Its my good fortune then that i have a fitness freak friend to help! I have also decided to keep me on track that i am going to sign up for the Across Wales Walk! All 46 miles of it! (What am i doing?)

Isnt it funny how all of these resolutions seem to tie in together?! I will keep you all up to date on my progress.

Have a great New Years and all the best for 2006!

Thanks to Nikki, Graeme, Nick, and Mark (I have a newer pc now! hehe)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Across Wales Walk is one thing I won't be joining you in! (Might meet you at the finish line or something, hehe). But if you fancy a game of badminton or something, let me know.

See you tonight!

1:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your resolutions. Remember though you only live once! hmmm you dont look overweight.

hope you had a good new years eve!

2:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture.

Happy New Year to you.

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home