Thursday, January 12, 2006

Exhausted

Thursday

Busy day today. I worked until 7pm then had college 7-8pm then went to darts till 9.30pm then picked my Dad up from work then home! Im exhausted, im surprised im updating this time of night! (10.50pm)

I had a job interview today for a place in our Admin dept. I think it went well, but i wont hear anything until next week so i will let you know what happens!

You will all be pleased to hear that ive been doing lots of walking recently (The only new years resolution i seem to have really stuck to). Oh..nearly forgot, ive also lost 2lbs this week! Im really pleased its starting to go my way.

Im even more tired now, so i will catch up with you all over the weekend!

Thanks to Nikki, Graeme, Nick and Mark(Nice to hear from you again!).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

11:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, best of luck, hope you get it.

9:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thursday sounded so busy. Best of luck with the job and with loosing weight and everything else.

2:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. In case you care to know, I was searching for country music by trace adkins and your blog came up. I am glad I found it though.

Very nice.

6:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home