Saturday, January 28, 2006

Naughty Girl

Saturday

I have been sooo naughty this week, i have been smoking, drinking and generally having a good time :)
I have been really good with my walking though, i walked 3 miles on Wednesday and also went out on my bike for a short, wobbly ride (my butt still hurts from the seat!!) and i walked about 6 miles on Thursday. I can feel a difference in my level of fitness already.

My nephew gets christened tomorrow, i am also going to be his Godmother (how scary). All our relatives from Luton have come up, i havent seen some of them for years so really looking forward to spending the day with them all tomorrow.

Im going to have an early night for a change, 4 o'clock i got to bed last night! I ended up watching the Austrailian Open tennis final between Amelie Mauresmo and Justine Henin-Hardenne. It must be so hard to win something because your opponent has to withdraw. I really felt for Justine.

Any hows im off to chill out infront of the TV, which is playing up at the moment, ive had to order a new one (flat screen!). The colour and quality is really dodgy and i think its gonna blow up soon, we have had it for well over 10 years im sure.

Night night.

Thanks to Nikki, Graeme, Nick (i get weds, fri & Sat off work) and Mark

3 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Cuthill said...

Hopefully if you do a good job at the godmother stuff, you'll be promoted to fairy godmother. That'd be sweet.

9:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naughty naughty! :)

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Talk to you soon.

7:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoking? Tut tut lol.

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home