Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Its my Birthday!!

Tuesday 7th February.

Today is my 26th birthday (getting on a bit now) hehe. Last night i went to one of my locals to see in my birthday with a few friends. Several drinks, a bottle of champagne and lots of laughing later, i ended crawling home at 1.30am! Then stayed up watching Invasion that i had recorded earlier.

Bit delicate this morning when i awoke at 11am!!! Opened my cards etc. My friend Donna and her fella took me to an American Diner near Leominster for my birthday meal! It was fantastic!! :)

Just got home and getting ready to go back out to meet some more friends for drinks. My social life has gone through the roof lately, hehe.

Havent done much exercising the last week, coz of my cold. Have organised to go walking tomorrow to burn off all the calories consumed today.

Well im off for a drink, catch ya all later.

Thanks to Nikki, Mark, Nick, Graeme, Kati and Karen.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :D

Got your card and present here. Wil drop them down. U still coming out tomorrow night for a drink?

7:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 26th birthday Sarah! I hope the following year will be great for ya :)

7:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! 26 seems young to me now lol. Hope you having a good day.

8:43 am  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Happy B-day!!!

1:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Have fun! BTW you need to change the "About me" thing now.

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home