Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The week so far...

Wednesday

Ive been poorly this week, stinking cold, sore throat etc. Feeling a little better today though.

OK, the week so far. My nephew Ryan got christened on Sunday, i was associate godmother (which basically means im his godmother, but not in the eyes of the church, coz i havent been christened myself). It was a really busy day, with all the relatives arriving, sorting out the food, and looking after the kids! I was at home in my pj's by 6pm! I was exhausted.

Had Monday and Tuesday off work sick, as it really is no fun working in a call centre all day with a bad throat, pounding headache and earache! As i said though i am feeling better today, so i will go back to work tomorrow.

My new TV arrived this morning! Wahey! Its a flat screen one, and i love it!! My old one had a yellow tint to it, and kept flickering so i got rid of it before it blew up on me!

Saw a piece about the Cloud Appreciation Society on Richard & Judy this afternoon, some really gorgeus clouds on there! Check it out!

Not much else to say at the moment so i will say ta ta for now.

Thanks to Nikki, Mark, Graeme and Shawn.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better today, there's been some nasty bugs going around.

Your new TV sounds great!

7:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There seems to be something going around. Its all over the place! Anyway I do hope you feel better soon.

Sorry about my dodgy site not letting you comment. Itl be fixed ASAP.

8:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody is sick with something these days. Glad to hear you're feeling better now.

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're feeling better now, being sick is never too much fun even if you got time off from work coz of it.

I'd like to be a godmother too, blah ;)

9:47 pm  
Blogger Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and may all your wishes come true :-D

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home