Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday blues

Well...its Monday again.

I really struggled to get out of bed this morning. I'm still trying to find another job (with no luck). Im not really that fussy what job i get, as long as i get out of the call centre.

Anyways, im feeling better now, just a little tired. Ive booked a hair appointment for Friday, so looking forward to that. my local hairdresser has a 1st year student wanting models to practise on. Wash, blow dry and straightening for £5! It normally cost £20-£30!

Not much to say tonight, so i will keep this short and sweet.

Big thanks to everyone who left me birthday messages! I had a great day!
Nikki, Karen, Kati, Graeme, Mark, The Music Whore, and Nick.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better :)

11:16 am  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I worked at a call center for about 6 months. It was pure hell. I feel for you. Of course my work situation has gone downhill since then, but at least I have some sanity left!

12:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got hair appointment on Friday as well, wohay :) Good luck with the job hunting!

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the student doesn't make a mistake ;)

7:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the problem with call centres? Dont you like your job?

Your welcome. Glad you had a good day.

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home